THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 27, 2009

*Smile* :)



We finally met after few months being away from each other..yeah I decided, I need my space and good for him too.

I must admit things are kinda awkward. I was not behaving the way I should..aihh..it should be what? kan? Nothing much changes for him though..the same jolly, happy like he always did..

The big hugs feel good! Warm as always and yeah...u also have my smeared lips stain on ur cheeks as souvenir. It's a habit for you to rub it on your cheeks and take a quick smell- what flavour I'm wearing..hahhahaa...that's sweet! It's always our favourite berries! :)

And somehow, I was soo nervous and end up sweating like pigs while we're having dinner. You gently wipe away my sweat with those tissues in your hand...feels like a new beginning all over again.

Suddenly, life feels like heaven all over again! :D

* Believe me, seronoknya bile ade org tolong kipas and lap peluh masa kita tgh mkn! kakkakaka...envy me people! :P *

2 comments:

Feisal AJ said...

envy? dunwan lah...

i dowan "sweating like a piggy" kinda girl :p

Devilicious Angel said...

hahahaha..u showed it all..no further explanation needed to show ur jealousy..kakaaka..btw, i dun always sweat like soo..yesterday i was super nervous and so it goes....