THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's officially February 1, 2008..woohoo!!

Ahhaaaa..as I've been waiting eagerly for this moment..finally it's with me today! The Fabulous February!! hehhehhehe..Woohooo!! Although, i still need to wait for 12 more days till Rihanna's. Doesn't really matter..the fun already started yesterday nite itself...

Went to Maison when my lil bro called asking me out..heehhe...so, decided to get up and dressed and party! Met with bunch of his frens which I barely know who actually took me in on Guestlist..but the girl was extra sweet..she kept asking whether I had fun and I'm ok..hahhhhaa..u bet! or else I wouldn't be dancing on the floor without my heels! (smpi sakit kaki..wahahahha)

So, yeah..I guess coming of February did start off with come good moments..ihhihhiihih. More coming people!! :D


P/s: Trisha baby...yesterday in Maison I met that hunk who used to follow us around in Cynna..ad he sits real close to me..hhahahh..can u believe it? (the one who speaks malay-ish english- acording to kak siti..hehehe)

0 comments: