THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 13, 2009

Silly Me ;)

Soo silly of me for mistaken the sugar as salt. Wait..wait i'll explain...don't shoot me yet!


Within this week..I guess made fried rice twice...and twice...i got it sweet! shitty...


OK, my mom just replace all spices containers with new one..and we are using the very fine salt granules. Plus, my mom never put a jar of sugar nearby before...

So, as normal, I went for some pinch of salt...I found it! (At least I thot it was...and why must it be caster sugar this time?)

Took some pinch sprinkle it in the wok...when I have the rice ready...hurmm...there's a hint of sweetness but lack of salt..I put some more...but yet, no difference..heck, I ate it anyway...pouring some soy sauce over and lots better.

For the 2nd time it happens, I said...it must be something wrong with my tastebud...or is it the salt?? Suddenly I came across this idea..could it be sugar?? Took a pinch and taste...snappy sweet!! Great! That explains the mystery of Sweet Hint Fried Rice...what a "good cook" huh?

Hey, one silly mistake doesn't make me a terrible cook! Take my word for it. :D

12 comments:

Jun said...

LLOLOLOLOLOLOL

who the heck pulling this prank on you.

some people call me hatta said...

hey..at least you do cook ur on meal~

Devilicious Angel said...

Jun: Sooo nasty..i've never experienced that my entire life..hurm..could it be prank?im gonna get to it..hahhahah

Some ppl call me hatta: Can i call u Hatta then? hello...ur new..hhehee..anyhow, yeah...i cook sometimes but not as sweet as this ;) Still edible though..

Feisal AJ said...

one silly mistake doesn't make me a terrible cook!<---- cheyy... ayat cover line :P

caster or not.. the texture is too diff to tell... muahahaha




~find me at magikcat@vox.com ~

Devilicious Angel said...

Hhahha,,Feisal ur ayat lagila...shows how envy u are..btw, did u know how caster sugar looks like in the first place???hhahhhaa...if not..please go and check it out..kkakkka

Feisal AJ said...

i wouldnt be commenting if i dont know do i? :p

IMHO, salt tends to be err.. how do u say.. not as fine as caster ...

but anyway.. moral of the story is.. label your stuff properly. muahahaha

Devilicious Angel said...

That is because ur not using the superfine salt..i tell u..u can't tell the difference..ahh..just forget abt it...anyway, i know which one is which now..heheh

some people call me hatta said...

sure u can...if you want to be some people la..cp
for as long as it's edible it's good enuff for me~

Devilicious Angel said...

hahahha..ur funny la Hatta..i am me...not some other people...hiihihi...good!! maybe one day u shd have a taste...aand i definitely want that piece of choc cake.. :D

some people call me hatta said...

funny..really?mana ada biasa2 je..so ur not some other people...then call me "sayang la"..xp
i sure want to try a sweet nasi goreng...sure if you want i baked one just for u...cp

Devilicious Angel said...

kakkakakaa...ambik...sayang terus kan??? yeah...syg like my lil bro...kan?so...keep on cookin' to both of us! ;)

some people call me hatta said...

ya la..like your lil bro..or is it~
xp..
i will keep cooking~