THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kit is back!! Yeahhhhh!

Yea..you bet..Kit is finally back! (The super smart cool talking black car; what a beauty I must say)

The most exciting part is..it's back with all new young, super hotness heart throb driver! Hiihihihihi... back in the 80's Knight Rider has always been a favourite show of mine and any other kids and adults too, im sure..and now it's back, and my interest never fade away.. (duhhh..who wouldn't, with that georgeous hot young driver..u gotta be kidding me!)

Anyhow, it's premiering exclusively on Starworld tonite at 9 pm. Wooohooo!! I promise gonna sit still in front on TV. Looking forward with sexitedness!! lol =)

* When I was a lil girl, my dad showed me his pic with KIT back when he was in States...and ever since, I have no doubt its REAL! My 2 heroes...freaking cool! :)

6 comments:

Jun said...

woohoo!
my fav american car somemore

Devilicious Angel said...

Woohoo..All time favourite car! I want one:)

Jun said...

aih
its KITT

Devilicious Angel said...

Yeah..yeah..gimme chance la, its been a while since I last watched it..so, yeah now i remember its KITT ;)

Feisal AJ said...

first it was Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT) and now comes the new KITT which is KI-Three Thousand...

i wonder wuts next? KIFT?

but anyway.. deanna russo wearing bikini in ep2 is just Hot Hot Hot!!

i so want the shelby.. gimme an eleanor pleaseee!!


find me at @ magikcat.vox.com

Devilicious Angel said...

Yoohoo..welcome Feisal! hahhaa..hush, wat can i say? boys will always be boys...esp the one who has his own fantasyland! kakkakak..i bet Jun is more eager than ever when he reads this.

BTW, KIFT is not a bad idea, since they can still use it for 2 diff. season KI Four thousand and KI Five thousand. :D