THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Di"tagged" cik Wawa..

Rajin betul la cik wawa kita main tag2 nieh..Kena buat eh?Ok la..okla..i'll do it..bukan selalu pun ;)

The rule: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.



:The age of next birthday:
Of all the Q's why must this be included? Hush..27 by June 25 09. Urghh.. I would very much prefer "forever 21" and yeah..prolly bcos its one of my favorite boutiques.




:Places I'd like to visit:
I must say all the beautiful sandy beaches!! Woohoooo..sun, sand, beach! Gemia Island anyone? ;)




:A Favourite Place:
Besides shopping mall, I must say I go for manicure quiet often..hehhehe...soo..a nail beauty centre! :)






:A Favourite Food:
Err..doesn't mean to brag but I can't help falling for my self made Hainan Chicken Rice! hahahaha...I do love nasi ayam!




:A Favourite Thing:
My K-car! hhehhehehe...without it, I'm helpless :(




Nick Name I had:

Haaahhhaa..good one! since this comes from u wawa, I'll go by Zeera, altho..too many to mention ;)




:Name of my Love:
Call it cliche, but whatever it is..it will always be my beloved family. Cos they stay with me forever and no guarantee that others will do the same...




:Hobby:
For those who are close to me, they know I love to sing....hhehehee..it's in the genes la..wat can I do? dad..dad..dad...who knows, i'm next on youtube..lol! :))





:A Bad Habit:
Very stubborn and egois I must say...hurmmm..live with it, embrace it! :P





:My Wishlist:
Becoming the Next Malaysia's Top Model...lol! What?, ok, fooling around...I wish I'm one of Malaysia's millionaires in years to come ;)


VS




It says I have to tag 7 people, unfortunately, I don't have that many...So, ppl listed below, please feel very much honoured to be tagged :D
(However, I must warn you: It takes up all the time you have to complete..make sure u really have nothing to do..ahahah)

Ms Natrisha
Mr Ramadhan (Junaidi) ;)

0 comments: