THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy One Year Old Anniversary "Sweetie"!

Yeah...it's exactly one year today...since the first day I have you..it was Valentines 2008. You've been sweeetttt...throughout the year..



However, I'm afraid..that's how far we last..ONE year..I don't think we'll ever see each other again...as you and me will be on our own separate ways..before I even say goodbye; again..





"HAPPY 1 YEAR OLD ANNIVERSARY WITH LOVE MY SWEET CANDY!"
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

* And yeah..it made it sweet way to the garbage bin..actually, someone reminded me abt this huge lollipop..( u have no idea how huge it is; within a year I only manage to bite the edge there..). We both suddenly remembered, gosh...it's been a year..and we both still have it! Which is why I decided to take a peek at this lil sweetie which I wrapped carefully in a plastic bag..keeping it somewhere in my closet..yeah, room temperature! So, there it is..with a nice parting in the middle and has gone all gooey and sticky..but still partly tough! I guess, you are a sweet lil toughie..just like me...but it's about time for u to go...goodbye sweetie ;)*

0 comments: