THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's not funny...silly!

H: Hi Puteri, how are you?

Me: Hey, i'm good..just a bit tired. Fun wkend. How's urself? What are you doing?

H: Majid went back to China and i'm alone. It's very boring right now..do you have anything to do today?

Me: Aw...pity u..well I have family dinner tonite..maybe tmrw we can go out if you want.

H: No, i don't wanna go out. Maybe you can come to my house tonite. I really want something for tonite..what do you think?

Me: What do you mean by something? your hse? What exactly do you have in mind?

H: Sex!!!

Me: What??? after what happened I really thot ur a good guy..i'm sorry but i'm not any of those cheap sluts! damn u..i'm soo dissapointed!

H: Hhahahahaha..it was a joke..c'mon, did u really belive that? I'm actually not in KL right now..I'm in Penang but it is so boring here, so I got bored. Sorry girl, but it was just a joke :)


Well, lemme just stop our sms conversations there..what do you think? Was it seriously a joke in the first place or it became a joke after I cursed him off? I'm so confused..but it was definitely a turn off!

9 comments:

Jun said...

LOL
yea, that was kinda out of line.

some people call me hatta said...

it's not a joke...
for sure...

Devilicious Angel said...

Hey Jun..ur back! hehehe..kinda miss u.. :P

Anyhow, yeah..i dunno wat else to say..if the person is rite in front of me i would have slapped him on the face.

Hatta: Hurmm..u guys shd know better..and yeah, I have doubt too on whether he's really joking. Haizz..

Feisal AJ said...

lol!
somebody wants to hav phonesex with u..

Devilicious Angel said...

Dun u start feisal!! U always have something against me..anyway, those are smses not phone conversations..does guys really jokes abt stuff like that?? such a turn off dude... :(

Feisal AJ said...

texts... phone call.. still going thru phone wut.. just without sound only.. muahahaha...

it depends on the person though.. unless u know he's the pervert type kinda person who makes sexist joke.. then it can be abit of excuse though...

but seriously i dont think its a joke la

Devilicious Angel said...

Aihhh..thanks..2 guys told me its not a joke, another feels its a bit out of line..and somehow i feel ya guys too!! I'm not sure..he's been like super nice all this while until this jokes cracked up! However, I believe u guys, cos u sure know it better rite? Urghh..i hate my life! :(

Jun said...

if it was a joke, it was sure said in a wrong way, i would have said it in a different way. More subtle and leaves you pondering.

But if it wasnt a joke, then i also would have said it in another way. Putting it crudely is simply not my style.

Devilicious Angel said...

Ur d man, junee!! Hmmm..subtle sounds good to me ;)

Ur style sure sounds better to me, rushing into stuff would just turn me off..