THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love Nigella

For those who watched the Travel and Living channel, I'm sure she's no stranger: Nigella Lawson with her own show- Nigella's Feasts. Just as good as our reknowned naked chef; Jamie Oliver. Somehow I think Nigella makes more sweet treats and wonderful desserts and watching her on TV with her cute english accent where they goes..georgeous..georgeous like gazillion times..simply splendid!

Catch one of her shows today with chocolate theme..where she baked choc cake, choc cheese cake, and triple choc brownies...OMG, almost drooling over the cooked brownies with soft, gooey, smooth inner piece..scrumptious! Somehow lifted my spirit to start baking again..it's been a while..and I cook when I'm happie :)

I wanna go dig the recipe somewhere...it just looked temptingly yummy! It might be a good thing to hear Trish..maybe I'll be able to fix ur favourite brownies when ur here later ;)

Btw, her show is definitely gonna be on my favorites..and believe it or not, she looks her best at the edge of reaching 50 soon! She appeals to me as late 30's/ early 40's though. A good host, good cook, with the heartmelting sweet treats. I simply love Nigella! :D


* On other note, there's a nice and quite reasonable seafood restaurant in Subang Airport. You wanna try that out Trish? ;)

0 comments: