THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Party scene by surprised!


Party like a rockstar..ahhhaaa..that's wat kids do best when the parents are out of town..similarly to my case... ( ahahaha..as if i dun go out if they are home), not that I become superwild or anything, just less interruptions I would say..or else I would get a text msg at 4 am, asking where r u now?hhahahahhaa...they are more concern on me being all by myself driving alone, and i totally understood.

Anyhow, after partying hard with my girlies last week, (awwww, i seriously miss u girls!!) I went back to cynna last nite..tadaaaa..guess wat? I was caught by surprised- it was Rachel, my IBMers colleague who also happened to sit opposite of me when I was in office. I was so shocked but we were both happy at the same time! Woohooo..lots of catching up to do. I asked her; who else's with you here? She grabbed my hand...to meet her frens inside...more surprise...

I guess the stress really makes these people goes hyper on the dance floor. Great, I saw the whole bunch of ppl I know...hhahaah..Jessica, Chintana, Jamie, Jeffrey, Jun Yu, Cass, Chatwin (btw,smooth steps Chat!)..OMG, it became like IBM reunions! hahhaahaha..and everyone goes like..Puteriii!!!!!!!!!!!! when they saw me.. (Feisal, u missed the whole exciting scene, with all those pretty ladies..luckily "princess" was not there)

I must say it was a real surprise, but fun nite! not to mention, some other girlfrens and guys I bumped in yesterday...(until Rachel goes, u have frens all over..hahahah) coincidentally only yesterday, I would say.

I might consider Rachel as my clubbing companion after this, not just because she's a petite, cute sweet girl..she's practically my guardian angel from some sleazy guys. Thanks dearie for your concern until I safely got into my car last nite..and then home...really, my many thanks! :)

12 comments:

Feisal AJ said...

girls gone wild eh?

how come my name was mentioned!! isk!!

Devilicious Angel said...

How come ur name was mentioned? dahla..playing innocent, hahahhaha..not soo wild, but interestingly hyper! But, i seriously blame it all on the stress..hehehehh..surprisingly Jun Yu was there too..dancing like crazy as well ;)

Feisal AJ said...

JunYu huh? well.. he's now an ibmmer again wut... and those are bunch of sales ppl.. so its totally no surprise there..


again.. i'm innocent! <-- dgn nada snoop dogg :p

Jun said...

any hopes of Rebecca as your clubbing companiion?

Devilicious Angel said...

Feisal: Hahhaha..i know, those sales people..good at socializing eh? I can see ur "innocence" by ur snoop dog impersonated tone..hhahaahha

Jun: Of course I would if she's not soo bz till hardly has anytime for herself. She's a sweet fren of mine..hahaha, btw, have u asked feisal's permission to get her name mentioned? lol! And, owwww..u have not seen Rachel just yet! ;)

Jun said...

oho! who's this rachel?
interesting.

Feisal AJ said...

sighhh... dunno how many times i hav to say.. i'm innocent.. hehehe..

good at socializing? well of coz they do, if not how to create good networking right?

err.. asked my permission eh? that sounds nice.. wakakkakak.. in my dreams!

Devilicious Angel said...

Jun: Ahaaa..for u to find out..i didn't have my camera that nite..u shd follow me one day to see her! cutest thing on earth :P

Feisal: Aren't u good at that? dreaming...keep on dreaming..hahhah

Jun said...

laaaaaaa, rachel from IMU tu ker?

Devilicious Angel said...

Laaa..IMU mana pulak nie? I dun think any of u guys know this Rachel..only me..wooo..getting exciting eh?? :P

Jun said...

eh wtf
not IMU

MMU laaaa

Devilicious Angel said...

Dah agak dah...mesti MMU since rue was there..( at the same time cracking my head wat IMU means..lol!)

Dun worry..Rue has definitely nothing to do with her..and im sure he will be as excited as u if he finds out ;)