THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Upcoming stuff...

Hurm..let's see...after a while being "katak bwh tempurung", maybe its time for me to go out again...shower myself with some sunlight or moonlight..so, I won't look any paler than a vampire! wahahhaaa...

Wednesday, Jan 21: Meeting up with my so called big sister..(FYI, I'm sharing Feisal's sister...shhhh). It's our first meet up!wheeeee..venue and time are yet TBC, but probably at nite, dinner.

Friday, Jan 23: Meeting up with fellow IBMers for lunch ..awwww...i miss all of them! I really do! Maybe Rue, Sab, Aidil, Gary, Niza, Aiman, will be around! hopefully...
(suppose to be today, but smthing came up for some of them, so..Friday it is then!)

In between all of these activities, I only have one thing in mind! SHOPPING!! woohoo..gotta get myself a couple of stuffs..or more?? hheehheehe and owww...I might be going to Penang on Friday itself...MIGHT...hehheehhe....life's good! :D

0 comments: