THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some interesting stuff...

I finally decided to get my lazy ass up and went to the job fair in MidValley by Job street..although I hate Midvalley!!! damn..

Reached there around 1 plus...crowds are cool..not too stuffy! hehehhee...Walk around...deposit my resumes here and there and came to this booth..Named Accenture ( hahahaha..practically IBM's bus. partner) I was waiting for this one lady talking to the visitors..she's quite sweet..maybe around late 20's..

I was there holding my resume and about to ask her about vacancies available...and she sweetly approached me..."Can I help you? Ok, I'm assuming you're a fresh grads looking for job rite?" With a slight giggle I replied..ermm..I'm not. hehhehee...

She quickly apologised by saying..."I'm so sorry...anyway, you may take that as a compliment from me!" hehehehe..I replied...oww..thanks!

Again it gets me to think...how old does a fresh grads have to be again? 22?23? I'm freaking 27 gonna be in this coming June! On the other hand..it clearly clarifies why I still need my ID checked in certain clubs..hahhahah...end of story! Again..she's a sweet lady and I should be happy for that :)

0 comments: