THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

Gemia Island- Heaven on earth!

Was chatting with Trisha the nite before and she was suggesting that we should drive to an island or something...with no doubt I quickly agreed (hey, u guys know how I love beachesssssss!!) So we were thinking about Perhentian, Redang etc since they are rather known for the crystal clear beaches. However, just a few nites before, I accidentally browsed over an island which is located somewhere nearby Redang and Perhention- in Terengganu that is..hehhehe

It's a privately owned beach and by looking at the resort and surroundings..I swear, the world stops! hahhhhahaha...I mean, it was breathtaking...those picturesque images..blows me away! Then, I suggested to Trish to take a peek at those sites..she fell in love immediately!! kakkakkaa..didn't u babe? wahahhhaa.. (ade org drool tgk pictures, lol!)

It's still too early but we will definitely plan this trip ahead..perhaps somewhere in June (yayyyy...my birth month!!) or July!! Trisha will be bringing her boy along and she said I can bring whichever boy or whom I want...hahhaaa..as if I can pull them off the street or something! Any takers are welcome to join definitely...do let me know ok!! hehehhehe ;)
Woohoooo!! Gemia Island...wait for us!! definitely looking better than Bali!

* For those who wants to be blown away by the breathtaking images of the island...please do take a quick peek here: http://www.gemia.com.my/ (Satisfaction guaranteed!)

2 comments:

Jun said...

omg check out the jacuzzi thats ON the water. waaaaaaaaah

Devilicious Angel said...

I know!! dun u think it's super amazing!! coolness huh?? gosh...if i can fly..i'd be there right away!!owww...and maybe it would be great if u join us!!! heheheehe..cool? ;)