THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Metrosexual

I watched this movie called METROSEXUAL in one of the astro channels. It was a Thai movie...interesting stuff to watch since here in MY we are surrounded by these type of men in our daily life. However it is commonly associated that metrosexual men are gays! Does it necessarily have to be that way? Or it is true that each men has some feminine side hiding inside them?

I'm not sure myself..I'm wondering whether my dad is considered to be "metro" at his age still looking gorgeously smart with carefully ironed clothes, shining shoes, designer's perfume and his set of toiletries wherever he goes..Well, I guess woman nowadays gotta be extra cautious with whom they go out with..all of sudden you might end up with a gay husband..hahahahah!

Same as what happened in the movie..the guy was almost soo close to a marriage until his fiancee's friends crashed their engagement party bringing some evidence saying that this guy is gay. This guy afterall was not gay but he was confused..and he ended up breaking up with the girl and try to live his life as a gay man...........as claimed by others..me, myself felt it's a bit unfair and he should have marry the girl..Who knows, he can be totally straight by then..

Anyhow, you can be the judge..metro= gays? or is it just the trend thats our men have been dragged into? For myself, metro or not...I would be able to detect if that someone is gay or else..hehhheee..but I'm clueless if I would be marrying one! :-S

2 comments:

Jun said...

easy way to tell the difference between gay or metro,

gays dress weird but smart,
metros dress according to the trend and always smart.

Devilicious Angel said...

Thanks for sharing the knowledge Jun! ahem..so, which category are u? lol! I'm just kidding! hehehehehe