THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Wiper..

Got myself this new wiper bought @ENEOS...since the current one gives such a squeeky sounds each time...erghhh..BUT..how do I assemble the new one? Tak reti...waaaa!! hahaahah..nvm, i'll figure it out somehow..

BTW, will be going to Penang in like few hours from now..so, no more updates in these few days I guess...and I'll definitely miss everyone here, especially my BFF! :(
Will miss my bloggie too!! sob..sob... (mengada nyee...), U guys take care and have a fun Holiday!

Muackxxxxxxxxx!! Hugs and kisses from me..XOXO :-*

5 comments:

Jun said...

http://www.ehow.com/video_107_replace-windshield-wiper.html

hope that helps, I wanted to change my blades too, but didnt get around to it.

Devilicious Angel said...

Yayyy..Thanks mr Juneo! heehehhee..it's a useful and quite a good site it seems...now, go and change ur blades too! :)

Devilicious Angel said...

Oww..and guess what..tadaaa!! I now have my newly assembled wiper blades D.I.M (Did-it- Myself)..AHAHHAHAHAA...and the best part, takes merely about 5 mins to put it altogether..many thanks goes to u!!!!! :D

Jun said...

kekek
i dont need to change my blades actually, coz somehow the water doesnt stay on the car when i'm driving. it flies off.

its called Meguiars Hyperwash.

Devilicious Angel said...

Eleh...show off!!hahahah, I got my windscreen protected with one of those as well..so, when combined together with a new wiper... Miracle! hardly any drop on the surface..woohoo!