THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Guys, 2 girls, me & our Lunch... ;)

Finally met my IBM sweethearts for lunchy today, hehehehehh...awww...how I miss u guys, and there's just to many things to talk about..Unfortunately 1 hour lunch just seems too short or could it be 1 and the half hours? hehhehee..Oww, btw it's suppose to be tommorow but, I have to cancel it since I'm going to Penang tomorrow! woohoo!! (Aidil sreamed out a big NOOOOOOOO when i break the news..i know, we haven't met for ages..hehe)

Anyway, there's me, Aniza, Sab, ang Gary...oww, but I met Enoch along the way, so I dragged him along...wheee..thanks for your time Enoch! :)

We went for our lunch at My News Cafe, OU and sit and talk and laugh and gossips like we usually do!! Haaaa...makes me feel lot better now..Will sure have another session of this later.

Finally, it's around 1.40pm and these guys need to go back and work. Sad. :(
Time flies so quickly...

As usual, me and Aniza and Sab were hugging each other before I left and as for Gary, everytime we did that..he will be doing this squirky giggle...and we'll be looking at him. I don't know what he's too excited with..Then, Sab and Niza went- "Gary, do you want to hug her? " lol!

Gary is all blushed out..saying- "I'm too shy la.."..Oww..Gary...hahhahaa...then, I go nearer to him by saying- "You wanna hug me, Gary?(having my arms wide open)

We finally hugged! kakkakkka..I don't know..but it feels sooo funny. He's like the most naive chinese guy ever! He is afterall so sweet and the nicest guy ever...really! One of the rarely found species I would say (as in men).


GARY LOW..he is.... :)

* A lil note goes out to all my Chinese friends: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (XINNIAN KUAILE):
Enjoy the celebration, have a good holiday and safe journey everyone! That goes to myself as well..driving to Penang tomorrow..aihhh...mesti jam sia! Anyway...woohooo! :)

0 comments: