THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm not Chinese lorrr....

Pheww... miss my bloggie..and what a tiring journey and drive from up north back to KL...hhehehe..I hope everyone had some awesome Ox New Year..heehehh...anyway, some random conversations along the way:

Happens in OU, while waiting for my friends:

Salesgirl: Come, try our mascara. It'll make your lashes longer.
Me: Ok, I can try that. (She puts some mascara on my lashes)
Salesgirl: Waa..ur lashes are quit long.. (continues applying the mascara)
Me: hhahahaha...thanks.
Salesgirl: Oww..are u malay?
Me: Yeah I am...

She then said...oww...but doesn't look satisfied with my answer..but I chose to cut it there...and end up buying the mascara..HAHAHAAHAHA


Takes place in a Petrol station, Penang.

Me: (I was pumping the gas into the tank)
Pump Attendant: Do you want to check your battery, oil, etc?
Me: Thanks, I just got my car serviced. It's ok...
Pump Attendant: Ooo...Ok, anyway Happy New Year! Ur chinese right?
Me: Erkk??!! No...I'm not..I'm malay la..
Pump Attendant: Hehehee...no, no.. Ur Chinese!
Me: (Eh2..lawan tokey plak mamat nie! confident!) No...I'm not...I'm malay..
Pump Attendant: Ok2..sorry.. (Still looking as if he's saying- yeah..watever, liar!)

Duhhh....confident je!!!! Do I not look like malay? Those are just recent examples...and yeah, I got lots of those since school..

Ok people I gotta confession- I'm actually 1/4 Chinese! But still I don't have those slit eyes, but yeah..maybe the skin! So, I need my tan now. Kekekekeke ;)

2 comments:

Jun said...

nope. you dont look chinese.

Devilicious Angel said...

Precisely! thanks for backing me up ;) hhehehehe...they all rabun i think..