THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Birthday...another headache..

Phewwwww....April is a busy birthday month huh???and quite a controversial one I must say...yeah, as human...we tend to forget when there's a lil bit too much to remember. Somehow it's hard to keep everyone on track and so...Happie Birthday to ALL April born babies..my sincere and deepest apologies if anyone of u guys slipped off my memory for some apparent reason.
Anyway, I'm so glad it's now very close to and end..I wanna close this off by wishing a very..very happie birthday with love to my only brother- MEGAT MUHD FIKRI (YAYIE) as well as one of my besties- NAJIB SALMAN! And sooooooooooooooooo...... HAPPY BROTHERLY BIRTHDAYSSSSSS GUYS!!!! U know Ilove ya...altho sometimes I might not seem like one! I'm ur evil big sister! huahahahaha


Andddd....shitttttttt...I just realised I have a lil bit too many stuff planned for the weekend...This is wat happened when u pretty much say OK to everyone...urghhh, I'm stuck...it's OK, I'll follow priority:

  1. Najib's birthday celebration (which I dun really have a proper plan yet...need to discuss with others)
  2. Natrisha's coming with the parents- and so, I definitely need to spend time with these special people..they're like my 2nd family man! ehehehhe..heart u bby!
  3. Eki's coming over for the wkend from JB..need to meetup and together with our super cool ex lecturer DR CT! So, it sounds like a MUST DO!
  4. Putri's Wedding..(she's a fren and not at all related to me...we sound the same but spelling is different, so take note!hahahha)

And I swear I must have slipped 2-3 more things to be included but I forgot wat they are cuz everything is just too overwhelming! *Headspin*

Later guys!

0 comments: