THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 20, 2009

After listening to MAD by Neyo over and over...I think its not good for me or anyone there to continously being mad...jgn terus-terusan marah doang! hahahahaha...well yeah, at least at the end of the day lil angel will come to you..crawling...such a life saver!

And yes I meant u bby Anas...although ur practically 1 year plus...but I can see why ur mom loves u soo much...and u've taken my heart by storm! Goshhh...see...I'm bragging about someone else's nephew...errrr..sorry boy...u got ur competitor now! hahahahahaa

He can hardly speak...but I heard him calling me auntie...awwwwwwwwwwww!!! I'm an auntie now...feel soo old...it's ok..ur an uncle too! so??hhahahahaa, I'm sure that's pretty similar to a feeling where a baby burst out the word MAMA for the first time..miracle! And "uncle", how can u find a lil baby annoying...they're just one of the magic wonders in the world..at least in my heart they are! So, dun blame me if i miss him more than u after this "uncle"! hahhhahahaha

I can still hear his voice..nak cucu! hahahhaha (milk that is!) and mwahhhhhh...soo clever kids nowadays! :)

0 comments: