THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hospital kills me :(

I can't take it anymore...those nights in the hospital keeping my granny company absolutely killing my guts off! :(

One thing that she's a royalty and definitely act like one...where nothing can satisfy her...and I have to keep myself to that...it's simply like entertaining lil child...one minute she's fine...another, she's not...and requesting this and that...plus she has her own maid to look after her..but hey no..no...she must have her grandchildren or children by her side and not that we can leave her for 1 freaking minute...but hey, that's not my major problem...she's my gramma, i love her...and i'm used to her attitude...and when she's fine she can be really cool!

It's the hospital which kills me the most...i hate being there! Dunno whether this has something to do with the fact that I've never been admitted even once in my 27 freaking years! My sisters, mom...pretty much has experience been in one though...Thus, the fact I'll have to wait for her alone and surrounded by other sick patients...and u have no idea how sick they are...totally crumbles me into fine pieces!

Please...please...how much longer do i have to suffer and can we just bring u home??? I can take care of u even better in our own comfortable bed! God, please make her all good and all the tests to come out fine! Have mercy in me..us! AMIN.

* But hey, wat happened to my chatterbox??? might be deleted or never exist?? who the fuck deleted it offfff???????? pfttttt!!! grrrr!*

2 comments:

some people call me hatta said...

haha...kusut semacam je entry nie..
apa daa bwk la tv bleh main ps dgn ur grandma~

Devilicious Angel said...

hahahhahaa..itula adik oiii...but ok lah...she just got discharged..yayyyyy!!! :)