THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I wanna go singapore...uniquely singaporee....

Ya..ya...to meet my sweethearts especially Natrisha..not too mention, Fizah, Michelle, Charlotte..hiks! I miss u guyssss...

My journey is tentatively booked for this coming Wed. but yeah...SOMEONE totally insist on changing my plan, urghhh i'm contemplating still! Seriously, which one shd I go for??? Its as if your spirit is sizzling with joy but suddenly wind blows..so my flaming spirit is being blowned left and right without knowing where I should stay still and keep burning...haizzz..

Wednesday April 8,
Meet up with my best girlfrens and have fun (includes party, sightseeing, shopping..name it..rite babe??) Oww..not to forget...accompanied by hurmm..quarter of the football team? Shahir, JR, Razeen..that can be xtra fun! Hiks :P

Wednesday April 15,
Meet with my best girlfrens and hope to have fun..well..a little I hope..because..I might be going back and forth to JB for his mom's bday surprise..going to his sis's nasi briyani restaurant and who knows what can go on and on..now, meeting mom....stay calm Puteri! phewwwww..(taking deep breath here!) LOL!
BUT, he gave his word to have fun and all..and going to Spore because I wanted to, and yeah...we need that.

Yet still..I dunno...help me choose ppl!!

0 comments: