THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 6, 2009

Psttt..Secret...


B: Hey, how's my girl doing?
Me: Aww..morning my boy...
B: Morning sunshine..
Me: hehehhe..im good, r u ok? dah bfast?
B: I'm ok..
B: Girl..I need to tell u something..well, suppose to be a secret. I got to know about it yesterday
Me: Secret? ape nie? U suka buat i berdebar pagi2 ni kan?
B: hahhaahah..well, i'm not suppose to tell u, but u know I always share anything with you kan?
Me: Yeah, i know that..ok, go on..tell me.
B: I tak blh tahan, so, I have to tell someone..and that someone is you
Me: Omg..berdebar ok!
B: Ok, here you go...
B: AJAK WILL TOUCHDOWN IN MALAYSIA THIS AFTERNOON!!!!
Me: OMG..seriously?? itu la rahsianya??? hilang debar i..i igt gossip mana lagi td...cos i seriously can't handle any more..

Haahaahaa..wtf?? somehow I'm soo relieved that is the secret..exaggerating sgt tauuuu!!! I can't handle anything more outrageous than this..

Lil note: Ajak is my fren from Abu Dhabi..and secretly flying back home to surprise us! Boohoo! Big surprise la..and I guarantee you, by now 85% of your frens already knew abt it...hehheheeh..Punk'd u allrite! Plus, my plan to take a break form partying is all screwed, with him coming home..yeah people..u bet! HE'S A REAL PARTY ANIMAL! ;)
Anyhow, WELCOME HOME AJAK! :)

0 comments: