THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My "chicky" Sunday


Sunday it is, woke up rather early..frankly, the past couple of weeks have been early for me. I guess I finally managed to turn my biological sleeping time back to how it used to be. Waking up in the morning did felt better..more refreshing, with a cuppa caffeinated dose of course!

Watching TV after breakfast, mommy suddenly said: "Nazirah, msk lah hari ni!"

Fine, since I'm having this craving for good old Briyani..I'll cook! So, tadaaaaa...my ayam masak briyani! My first time trying this out, but the taste..ummhh- ahhh splendid! My full credit to the recipe owner! (which is not myself of course..but, there's modification here and there to suite my taste!) Chicken blends well with tomato puree and yogurt making it sourish yet spicy goes perfectly well with the rice. (Briyani kinda oily and gives u that stuffy feeling)

So, people..there goes my Sunday! Slave in my own kitchen, yet satisfying. :D

:AYAM MASAK BRIYANI:

0 comments: