THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WTF???

Great! Sape suruh gatal sgt??? Sibuk nak pg take a sneak peak at lil sis blog! I can't help it...and yeah..now I deserved the consequences...fuck! One after another...the truth reveals..which also make up of the puzzled pieces all this while.
Picture this:

" For the people who might don't know me quite deep enough, Im a bi...NOT a les but just bi ok?? "

Well...to some strangers it might not matter as much...but that statement came from my sister! My fucking SISTER ok!!!!!

Well, the rest you wouldn't wanna know...there's pictures and description which euwww me to the max!!! Although ur saying ur a BI...u seem to have more interest in girls...well it was obviously shown that way..

Man, I don't know...afterall she's still my lil sis and I hate to be judgemental and all...but its still soo wrong..I hope you'll be back to where you shd be one day lil sis! I really do...

0 comments: