THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Wish List ;)

Wheeee...before I know it my 27th birthday is gonna be here in no time...and honestly I have quite a handful of people who celebrate it this month. Anyhow, my birthday wish list would be as follows:

  1. A job ( I might be getting it for someone...no high hopes tho!)
  2. A nice crazy getaway to anywhere
  3. Handsful of extra cash
  4. A complete MAC make up set :D
  5. Estee Lauder Perfume (Pleasure)
  6. A new laptop..
  7. Get me pissed high :P Kidding...hhahaha
  8. To have a day of unlimited shopping spree..
  9. A day with my favourite man- NE-YO! Oww man, he's awesome!!!
  10. Last but not least a less complicated and troubled relationship :(

That's all I'm asking and would that be too much?? Btw, I watch the same episode of Ghost Whisperer twice and busted in tears twice...Sacrifice issues really touch me deep man! So, anyone of you wish to grant my wish would be more than welcome :D

toowwwdlessss with a kiss! ;)

0 comments: