THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After 12 awesome yearssss.....

* fazza and zaiful..err..without me...soon!*

Guess wat, after 12 awesome yearsss.... I finally met with my long lost ex schoolmate...Zaiful Zainal! And also his fren who's also my schoolmate..but I dun really know her back in school..but now...wowww!!! We are equally fun and crazeey people....as much as it is exciting to meet them back, another exciting fact is..Zaiful is almost my twin birthdate...hhahaa..Me and him will be celebrating our birthday on June 25 and 26 respectively...and by knowing that...I can see we are sooo..soooo freaking similar in all freaking ways! hahhaahah..and we are fun people! huahaahah..



Anyway, welcome back to my like both Zaiful and Fazza...U guys meant something to me...after 12 years being separated...cos u guys rockss!!! It was the best thing happening to me so far! :)

0 comments: