THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

* Cute?? Yeah..i tot soo too!! :)*


Its a love story baby just say yes!



Isn't that the "in" song at the moment?? And so much of a love story I had tonite with my so called romeo who can't wait to chip in once the song starts..we sure sang it beautifully with an incredibly awesome ending...at least that's wat I saw on everyone's face once we end it with a bang! hehheehehee (altho we couldn't care less that the rest don't even know who Taylor Swift is!) Anyhow, walaupun awak menyelit seberapa kali dlm lagu saya...(omg, the sentence doesn't sounds rite?) I love u anyway :) :) :)



Gosh...enuff on the love story (u ppl shd listen to the song)..major thing now...major! SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR??? Erghh...I need some fresh look, more bold..maybe! Looking at my 3 sisters all having their hair cut, kills me..well, at least all of us have dyed our head with different shades of red! Copper red, burgundy, red..u name it! I'm currently eyeing on one of Posh's famous hairstyle...I've always wanted that...maybe this is the time? Wat do u guys think? Cool? Someone give a go and I'll do it..cos I know I will never get someone's approval for this. So, the trick basically is just go for a cut...and taraaaa...hahhaah...or else, I can still hear his screaming voice the last time a friend suggested that I cut my hair...where I dun even have a chance to say a word..not even a nod! Wat do u say people?? Do I hear a YES?? ahaaaa...silence definitely means one! huhhahahahahhaha... :D



0 comments: