THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I miss Mr TP already :(

Awwwww..as today is my last day at work I have to also surrender my Thinkpad aka Mr TP to the office...and i'm feeling i'm missing smthing tonite..well, we've been unseparable for almost 2 years and suddenly it was taken away from me..arghhh..not that I don't have any lappy at home, infact a few of them but I still feel Mr TP is way better in soo many ways- performance wise, speed, functions, size, weight, awwwwww..somehow, kinda personalised and adding some personal value to it..sometimes I slept with "him" too..hehhee..that's why I'm gonna miss him soo much tonite...

Dear Mr TP (in only u can hear me)..u've done me good for the past years and feels like ur torn apart from me...till I'm able to totally get over u..I'm gonna miss you so much..take care and have fun with ur new owner :(

Miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob..sob*

2 comments:

Jun said...

wassup wassuppp!!

Devilicious Angel said...

wheee...ok, im still missing him ...it was a good lappy...LOL!! My HP at home is kinda slow...borrriinnngg....wahhh..wheeping over a lappy..kkakaka...signs for me to get out and get a job..kakakaaa