THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Couples Retreat

While my dad and spoiled beloved son went for a facial treatment ( yea, I can't believe it either!hahaha) me and 3 other princessa decided to go for a movie...oh man, hell lot of people in 1-U...luckily the Q for ticket's purchasing wasn't that long..tentatively we wanted to go for 9.20pm show but end up watching midnite's....I know, saturday nite, movie..for the rest im sure u can do the math! hehhehehe

Decided to watch the movie since few friends of mine said it was good..personally? I would rate it 3/5...a bit draggy here and there and was not really up to my expectation..funny yet not so tickling! Got what I'm trying to say? So, basically thats abt it..next aim, princess and the frog, jom mr. F! hehehhee...

Managed to had a quick bite of my home made cotton soft cheese cake earlier...mmmphhh, heaven!

Tooodleess XOXO

0 comments: