THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 29th Anniversary mommy and daddy!! :)

Gosh..I almost forgot..to day is mom and dad Anniversary for 29th year that is...goshh..how long is that? (hey, im not that old just yet ok!!)

Anyway, the twins sms me to remind me abt this...so, we're just gonna have dinner tonite together..well, mom insist for that!

Anyhow, im happy for u guys surviving the 29th year of happily married life while it gives me goosebump just to think abt marriage..heheee..well, pray that i'll be ready eventually. Just so you know, we will always love you no matter how much troublesome we might have caused throughout the years.. (goshh...countless :P) especially me...but believe me, we might seem naghty and stuff but we're still holding to a good value inside us! Happy anniversary again, and enjoy these wonderful years together :)

3 comments:

Jun said...

you know, the girl with the broken angel wings on this page looks like Mila Kuniz. I love mila Kuniz, i could sooooo marry her.

Devilicious Angel said...

Err..and u just realise that now huh Jun? which is why i love her too..erkkk..ok, that doesn't come out right!hahhahahaah..wow...until the extend of marrying her huh?hehheeh..who else would make u do that? hehehehe..

Devilicious Angel said...

On 2nd thot...metaphorically speaking..ur trying to tell...u luv my page?? and so attached to it??hehehhhee....akakaka...

*kidding Jun!