THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to all!!

Heyyy...here it comes again...after a month of fasting in Ramadhan...now Syawal came in the picture for us to celebrate..Although..I'm just soo used to fasting...my stomach is having a hard time accepting all those food..Aihh...so, I'm not really feasting on all those food..doesn't feel like eating much though. Anyway, hope that everyone was having a blast raya. I know, I did..plus this year...newly found relatives discovered..satu kampung pulak...the fact that all this while we've been friends!! How bizarre...anyway, looking forward for u guys open houses..I'm sure there's plenty. I intend to do one myself since there's so many request! Haaahhaaa..I will try to fulfill that guys...Anyhow, here's some kodak moments captured during raya@kampung- Kuala Kangsar, Perak.

*Family potrait*

*Majestical palace view from my balcony...wheee...how nice!!*




*To be added..this uploading is taking hell of my time..soo..wait up for the updates!! ;)

0 comments: