THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buka Puasa Get Together & 1st Anniversary IBM Team Blue 2007!

Friday- Sept 19, 2007: It marks a 1 year anniversary for IBM Team Blue 2007 (exact is 17th, well..2 days is not much of a difference anyway. Everyone was suppose to came in PINK but well..some guys just dun eyy?? Well, but thanks for those who did like Aiman, Aidil, Feisal! U guys rocks and still looked smashing in PINK! hheheeh..Venue was at Marche, The Curve..lots of people, lots of food...we simply were spoiled for choices..hehehhehe...Anway, hey..hell that nite was fun eyy?? I wouldn't say no..if only I have the power to turn the clock around..I would...whee...now, time to check out those KODAK moments captured while we were having fun!! YAYYY!!
*Side note: I just cut my fringe...hhehehehe...I looked like one hell of a barbie doll that nite :P
*Hotties in pink...but someone is lonely..kekkke*

*With hotty Danny boy.. :P*

*Yeayy!! we are the pinkies!!*


*Happy Anniversary! Team Blue 2007!*


*Pinkies rules! Yeahhh!!*


*Nice night shot from Feisal*

0 comments: